Ordering & Shipping Policy
ORDERING & SHIPPING POLICY
PLACING AN ORDER
- 1. Orders can be placed on-line via our website or in person in any of our stores.
- 2. For same day deliveries, orders must be received by 9 PM PST for deliveries until 10 PM PST, otherwise it will be processed for dispatch the next day. Scheduled orders will be delivered at the chosen date and time.
- 3. Delivery will be free for orders above Rs. 2,000 and Rs. 99 for orders below.
- 4. Full payment is required at the point of ordering unless agreed with us.
- 5. For online orders, we accept all major bank’s credit and debit cards. For orders originating from Pakistan, excluding custom cakesand gift orders, payment can be made against cash on delivery.
- 6. You will be provided with an order confirmation with an order number and a payment receipt.
- 7. Please check your copy of the order carefully and let us know if any items are incorrect.
- 8. When ordering on-line, check your junk mail folder as confirmations may be redirected there by your security software.
- 9. Kitchen Cuisine cannot accept responsibility for errors made during the ordering process by the customer.
- 10. Custom orders with sugar icing require a minimum of 24hrs notice.
- 11. Orders with fondant decoration and special or large orders require a minimum of 48hrs.
CHANGES & CANCELLATIONS
- 1. Changes to orders may be requested, but we may not be able to accommodate late changes. Additional charges may apply for any changes.
- 2. We can only guarantee a full refund of your order up to 14 days prior to the collection or delivery date.
- 3. Please note that if you cancel between 14 days to 72hrs prior to delivery or collection date you will receive a maximum of 50% of the order total.
- 4. In the event of cancellations within 72hrs of collection or delivery, Kitchen Cuisine reserves the right to retain the total value of the order to cover costs already incurred.
- 5. Please note if you place an order for collection or delivery within 72hrs you are ordering it in a non-cancellation period. Therefore, Kitchen Cuisine reserves the right to retain the total value of the order.
- 6. For further details, please refer to our Refund / Return policy.
PICKUP & DELIVERY
- 1. If you have arranged to collect from one of our outlets, the cake will be available within the selected time-slot. If for some reason you are unable to collect on the day specified, please contact the outlet. We will hold the cake for you until the end of its shelf-life, after which it will be discarded. Once a cake has been accepted, it is the customer’s responsibility to safely transport to its destination.
- 2. For delivery, it is the customers responsibility to ensure a complete and correct address is supplied, along with a correct phone number for contact. It is also the customer’s responsibility that there is someone to accept the delivery at the address. Kitchen Cuisine cannot accept responsibility for late or missing deliveries due to insufficient or incorrect information supplied, or because there is no-one to accept delivery.
Create New Account